There are a few "Beauty" trends that are perfect for Summer. First, a BOLD coral nail color is a must! Second, a vibrant teal shadow...see here...and RADIANT SKIN!!!
|Watch by Michael Kors|
To create radiant skin follow these steps:
1. Cleanse, tone, and hydrate skin.
2. Prep skin with Smashbox Photofinish light to control shine.
3. Use hands to apply a pea size of Laura Mercier's Tinted Illuminating moisturizer under eyes, on cheeks, and T-zone.
4. Swipe Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener under eyes, and gently press into skin with your ring finger.
5. Hide dark circles with Bobbi Brown's Concealer.
6. Shake and than spray Dior Airflash Foundation on Bare Escentuals Heavenly Brush (no need to spray brush more than 3-4 times...you'll have enough to cover the entire face)
7. Use Smashobox's Fan brush #22 to apply Nars blush in LoveJoy. (My secret to a great contoured cheek...start application at the same angle as the top of your ear. Keep the brush closest to the hair line, and sweep brush under cheek bone to enhance your natural shape. Fluid strokes are essential!)
To see more images on this look check out my Summer Makeup Trend Tutorial on Glitter Guide and sign up to receive all the "glittery" updates.