1. Essie Nail Polish in Blanc: One night I watched every Nail File episode and I was inspired to do an all white nail...maybe with a little glitter over it!
2. The Sponge by Beauty Blender: I have wanted this for a while, but it seems like it has been EVERYWHERE this week. I saw a picture posted by Lori Taylor, and than all of a sudden it's on Keeping up with the Kardashians. Does it really give a flawless finish...I want to find out!?
3. Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Longwear Luminous Eyeshadow in Mirifique It's been said that it won't crease because it's Chanel...they are super creamy, and have an intense pigment!
4. Nars Blush in Exhibit A: I was inspired by this look, and will be replicating this idea in a photo shoot very soon. (Stay tuned)
5. Butter London Powder Finish Foot Creme My feet are going through a stinky phase and I'm not a fan of them ruining my expensive shoes...something has got to change. Is this my answer??? I felt like this should have been created a while ago!!
6. Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in black by Smashbox: Liquid liner will be my go-to look this season. It's easy, and it's bold. Kinda like this HERE
Do you have any products you want this week? I'd love for you to share them with me!!!